Column Archives Tim's Ebooks Building Tips Products I use and recommend Online Store Multimedia Media Info Ask Tim Carter
Ask Tim Carter

January 14, 2004

PUD in Amberley Village

I serve on the Planning Commission in my village - Amberley Village, OH. Currently we have a zone change application application we are considering that is dividing the village in two. It is a very contentious situation.

The issue involves a large tract of ground that is zoned (P)Park. This ground operated as a private country club for over 30 years. A developer has an offer to purchase the ground and wants our village to modify the zoning code to allow Planned Unit Development (PUD).

The issue is extremely important to me and I am using this website to inform all of my village residents that I will gladly talk with them no matter where they stand on the issue. I want to hear any and all comments with absolutely no sugar-coating. Please contact Pat Buxel at the Amberley Village offices and she will put you in touch with me. If the above link does not work, call Pat at 513-531-8675.

Posted by Tim Carter at January 14, 2004 11:26 AM

Email Tim Carter